UNMATCHED ELECTRIC PERFORMANCE
The RANGER® EV Li-Ion is the industry’s first off-road utility vehicle powered by Lithium-Ion technology. This pure electric machine is the epitome of clean, quiet, efficient power with unmatched range, quick acceleration, and smooth off-road performance.
30 HP ELECTRIC MOTOR
The lightweight RANGER EV Li-Ion delivers quick acceleration along with the reliable power you need to get more done around your home and property.
• Clean, quiet, and efficient 30 HP/48V electric motor.
• Up to 50 mile range so you can embark on every adventure with total confidence.
• 0-20 mph acceleration in less than 4 seconds.
• 3 modes of operation: High, Low, and Max Range.
• Can charge from any standard, 3-prong grounded 110V outlet, so your ride is always ready when you are.
• 3-year, 5,000-mile factory battery warranty.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY</span></p></div>
The RANGER EV Li-Ion’s payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
• 1,000 lbs payload capacity.
• Standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
• Convenient integrated storage options.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The lightweight, nimble RANGER EV Li-Ion is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
• Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
• 9" up-front suspension travel and 9" independent rear suspension travel.
• 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
• Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
• Digital gauge with charge monitoring, analog speedometer, and multiple LCD indicators.
• 58" width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||30 HP|
|Fuel System||Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||25 x 9-12; Carlisle|
|Rear Tires||25 x 9-12; Carlisle|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)|
|Ground Clearance||10 in (25.4 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)|
|Wheelbase||72 in (182.9 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,328 lb (602.4 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Hour Meter, Mode Indicator, DC Outlet, Hi-Temp Light, Change Cycle Indicator, Battery Life Indicator|